40th Annual Strawberry Park Bluegrass Festival 2017
Scheduled Performers June 1st Through 4th 2017 Festival Flyer
The SteelDrivers will have a special guest appearance by Adam Wakefield while G-Ray is recouping from an unforeseen medical issue. We here at Strawberry Park wish Mr. Nichols a speedy recovery..
Reservations 1800 356 2460 Purchase Tickets On Line
Local Hotel Info
While Strawberry Park offers over 50 on-site rental units and over 300 RV sites, they do tend to fill quickly for the festival. Book Early to insure the perfect spot for the weekend. You may want to take advantage of our free tent camping across from our entrance in the field, or perhaps you may consider local B&Bs (such as nearby Roseledge or Hideaway, or for hotels, the nearest would be the new Hilton Garden Inn (also in Preston, just prior to Foxwoods, opening in March of 2013) or the AmericInn in Griswold (5 miles in the opposite direction). Remember, for our guests traveling by air, we are about 45 minutes from TF Green in Providence RI and about an hour from Bradley (just north of Hartford).
: Call 860-886-1944 for reservations.
Join Our BLUEGRASS Mailing List to get the latest information
CAMPING IN THE ROUGH (CIR is free with your paid weekend pass) Across The Street from our Entrance
**No pets–No ground fires–No Saving Spaces—No generators** (no picnic tables or hook-ups are provided with rough camping, but full use of all facilities, including free hot showers, is included) There is always room available for those camping in the rough. Those reserving in advance save over $20 off gate prices. We are once again offering 60 spaces in our ballfield “picker’s lot”, each of which is 750 sq ft. These spaces are Free for the weekend with a paid Full Weekend Pass. These Sites will fill quickly so Reserve Early. All other CIR is free with a paid weekend pass, and will be at various locations throughout the campground (including a “quiet rough” for those who don’t prefer the late-night picking).
View photos from 2016 courtesy of Ted Lehmann’s Bluegrass Blog *Day Visitors at the gate who wish to stay for the afternoon session ONLY on Friday or Saturday will be charged the full daily pass upon arrival and refunded $10 upon departure prior to the evening session (out by 6PM).
Day Visitors wishing to stay and pick beyond departure times are invited to do so for an overnight fee of $10. Full remaining session fees must be paid, new wristbands shall be given, and vehicle must be moved into CIR area. Refund of remaining festival fees (MINUS $10 overnight charge) shall be issued at Gate upon departure & the return of remaining session wristbands ONLY IF PRIOR to start of that session. Please take a moment to read our rules & regulations.
Make sure all members of your camping party are aware of them, especially
- Wristbands must be worn at all times and displayed to any staff member upon request, and are non-transferable
- No glass containers in public, including stage area
- No keg beer, drugs or open display of alcohol
- No dancing in stage area
- No audio/video recording equipment
- No motorcycles beyond front gate
- Relaxed Quiet Hours for SITE CAMPING will be observed from 12AM until 8AM. After hours picking by any large groups will be limited to non-amplified acoustics at camping in the rough. Excessively loud or unruly behavior will not be tolerated at any time.
- No walking (or carrying) of pets through the campground–No pets are permitted with any Rough Camping or with Day Visitors or rental trailers. Dogs are permitted with site camping and designated “Dog Friendly” RV Rentals.
- All bikes and scooters must be kept off walkways, and must be back on site by dark. Any bikes out after dark will be locked up for the safety of our riders. Helmets required for riders under 18.
- All children & teenagers must be back on their own site by 11PM.
- All vehicles must be parked on site or in the visitor parking lot. There is no parking at the pools, office, restrooms, or along the side of the road. Park Speed Limit is 8MPH–SLOW DOWN!!